Sand Washers use pressure hydraulic separation with water as the medium to clean and organise sand particles by weight. Bigger particles weigh more, sink and are gathered in the base of the trough. The sand particles are transported to the slanted release end by a double pitched steel spiral shaft with replaceable cast wear shoes. The lighter undesirable particles float to the surface of the claim settling pool and are released over the weirs. Dewatering happens as the winding shaft transports the settled sand up to the grade of the trough and is released.
● Makes clean high-quality construction sand.
● Variable spiral speed and water input control product gradation.
● Gear reducers are capable of high reduction ratios to achieve low spiral speeds and high torque outputs.
● A head-end shaft to gearbox coupling ensures proper shaft alignment.
● A flexible spider coupling protects the rotating shaft from thrust loads and gear reducer against vibrations
● Lower end shaft coupling ensures precise alignment and an easy method for removing the shaft for maintenance.
|S.NO.||MODEL||WHEEL DIAMETER (MTR)||NUMBER OF BUCKET||MAXIMUM FEED SIZE||MACHINE TANK CAPCITY (KGS)||WATER TANK CAPCITY||MOTOR POWER||CAPACITY (TPH)|